By default Steam window in Windows 10 startup launches minimized at system tray. If you want to have normal Steam window in Windows 10 startup follow these simple steps.
First you are going to need to turn off Steam auto start setting:
- Open Steam and login to your account.
- Now click “Steam” and select “Settings“.
- Then select “Interface” tab.
- Uptick check-box next to the “Run Steam when my computer starts“.
- Click “OK” and close.
Now we have to add regular shortcut to Windows 10 startup folder:
- Press “Win + R” keys at same time.
- Now type “shell:Startup” and click “OK“.
- In opened window copy Steam shortcut from your desktop or create new one.
Now after each restart Steam should launch in normal window mode. This shortcut will also be visible in Task manager, so you can easily disable it later if you want.
If you don’t have Steam installed on your system you can download it here.
Steam Installer – Download
Now you have normal Steam window in Windows 10 startup. Enjoy!