Sound too low? Even if you set volume to 100%? There is quick fix for Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. We noticed that in Windows 10 there is louder sound by default, so you don’t need to use this tip on latest Windows version.
When your computer sound too low it could be caused by playback settings. You may change it by following those steps:
- Open “Control Panel” > “Hardware and sound” > “Sound“.
- On tab “Playback” select your speakers as output device and click “Properties“.
- Make sure speakers set to “100%” on “Levels“ tab.
- Open “Enhancements“ tab and check to enable “Loudness Equalization“.
- Optional: if you want deeper bass you can also check “Bass boost“. In settings you can also increase dB or frequency by your needs.
- Click “Ok“. If you had some music playing in any application it will be muted until you relaunch application.
That’s it, sound is louder now. Enjoy.