Windows 10 is finally here as official release date on July 29 comes. How to install Windows 10? All you have to do is click little white windows icon on taskbar.
We remind Windows 10 is free upgrade for only Windows 7,Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 users. Older systems users like Windows Vista and Windows Xp have to buy new operating system in order to upgrade.
- Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Premium will be upgraded to Windows 10 Home.
- Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate will be upgraded to Windows 10 Home.
- Windows Phone 8.1 will be upgraded to Windows 10 Mobile.
- Windows 8.1 will be upgraded to Windows 10 Home.
- Windows 8.1 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro for Students will be upgraded to Windows 10 Pro.
For those who already reserved new operating system installation progress will be faster, because some files were downloaded on the background. So, how to upgrade to Windows 10? All you have to do is click white window icon on taskbar near clock and confirm installation.
Taskbar icon missing? Try this tool (remember to run as administrator): Win10fix.zip
You must use free upgrade offer first. After that you can perform clean installs as you wish, just skip product key prompt during then install, because information about computer, old product key will be stored in Microsoft database and it will activate automatically. Please remember that free offer is only available only for 1 year starting from July 29.
Here media creating tools for getting iso:
Media creation tool 32-bit – Download
Media creation tool 64-bit – Download